49 CFR Part 393, Subpart I - Protection Against Shifting and Falling Cargo
- § 393.100 — Which types of commercial motor vehicles are subject to the cargo securement standards of this subpart, and what general requirements apply?
- § 393.102 — What are the minimum performance criteria for cargo securement devices and systems?
- § 393.104 — What standards must cargo securement devices and systems meet in order to satisfy the requirements of this subpart?
- § 393.106 — What are the general requirements for securing articles of cargo?
- § 393.108 — How is the working load limit of a tiedown, or the load restraining value of a friction mat, determined?
- § 393.110 — What else do I have to do to determine the minimum number of tiedowns?
- § 393.112 — Must a tiedown be adjustable?
- § 393.114 — What are the requirements for front end structures used as part of a cargo securement system?
Specific Securement Requirements by Commodity Type
- § 393.116 — What are the rules for securing logs?
- § 393.118 — What are the rules for securing dressed lumber or similar building products?
- § 393.120 — What are the rules for securing metal coils?
- § 393.122 — What are the rules for securing paper rolls?
- § 393.124 — What are the rules for securing concrete pipe?
- § 393.126 — What are the rules for securing intermodal containers?
- § 393.128 — What are the rules for securing automobiles, light trucks and vans?
- § 393.130 — What are the rules for securing heavy vehicles, equipment and machinery?
- § 393.132 — What are the rules for securing flattened or crushed vehicles?
- § 393.134 — What are the rules for securing roll-on/roll-off or hook lift containers?
- § 393.136 — What are the rules for securing large boulders?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 393 after this date.