49 CFR Subpart P - Confidentiality and Release of Information
- § 40.321 What is the general confidentiality rule for drug and alcohol test information?
- § 40.323 May program participants release drug or alcohol test information in connection with legal proceedings?
- § 40.325 [Reserved]
- § 40.327 When must the MRO report medical information gathered in the verification process?
- § 40.329 What information must laboratories, MROs, and other service agents release to employees?
- § 40.331 To what additional parties must employers and service agents release information?
- § 40.333 What records must employers keep?