49 CFR Part 40, Subpart P - Confidentiality and Release of Information
- § 40.321 — What is the general confidentiality rule for drug and alcohol test information?
- § 40.323 — May program participants release drug or alcohol test information in connection with legal proceedings?
- § 40.325 — [Reserved]
- § 40.327 — When must the MRO report medical information gathered in the verification process?
- § 40.329 — What information must laboratories, MROs, and other service agents release to employees?
- § 40.331 — To what additional parties must employers and service agents release information?
- § 40.333 — What records must employers keep?
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 49.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 49 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 49 CFR Part 40 after this date.