5 CFR 550.311 - Authority of agency.
(2) An allotment for dues to an association of management officials and/or supervisors under § 550.331;
(b)Discretionary allotments. In addition to those allotments provided for in paragraph (a) of this section, an agency may permit an employee to make an allotment for any legal purpose deemed appropriate by the head of the agency (or designee). This paragraph does not constitute an independent authority for an agency to permit pretax allotments in addition to those authorized by the Office of Personnel Management as described in paragraph (a)(7) of this section.
(c) The head of an agency may prescribe such additional regulations governing allotments as appropriate which are consistent with subchapter III of chapter 55 of title 5, United States Code, and this subpart. Discretionary allotments under this subpart may be limited in number as determined appropriate by the head of the agency.
- 5 CFR 734.504 — Contributions to Political Action Committees Through Voluntary Payroll Allotments Prohibited.
- 5 CFR 734.406 — Participation in Political Activities While on Duty, in Uniform, in Any Room or Building Occupied in the Discharge of Official Duties, or Using a Federal Vehicle; Prohibition.
- 5 CFR 734.306 — Participation in Political Activities While on Duty, in Uniform, in Any Room or Building Occupied in the Discharge of Official Duties, or Using a Federal Vehicle.
- 5 CFR 734.208 — Participation in Fundraising.
- 5 CFR 251.302 — All Other Organizations.
- 5 CFR 734.404 — Participation in Political Organizations.
- 5 CFR 550.312 — General Limitations.