5 CFR Part 2417, Subpart B - Requests or Demands for Testimony and Production of Documents
- § 2417.201 General prohibition and designation of the appropriate decision-maker.
- § 2417.202 Factors that the decision-maker will consider.
- § 2417.203 Filing requirements for litigants seeking documents or testimony.
- § 2417.204 Where to submit a request or demand.
- § 2417.205 Consideration of requests or demands.
- § 2417.206 Final determination.
- § 2417.207 Restrictions that apply to testimony.
- § 2417.208 Restrictions that apply to released records.
- § 2417.209 Procedure when a decision is not made before the time that a response is required.
- § 2417.210 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
Title 5 published on 07-Jun-2017 03:44
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 2417 after this date.