5 CFR Part 5501 - SUPPLEMENTAL STANDARDS OF ETHICAL CONDUCT FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- § 5501.101 General.
- § 5501.102 Designation of HHS components as separate agencies.
- § 5501.103 Gifts from federally recognized Indian tribes or Alaska Native villages or regional or village corporations.
- § 5501.104 Prohibited financial interests applicable to employees of the Food and Drug Administration.
- § 5501.105 Exemption for otherwise disqualifying financial interests derived from Indian or Alaska Native birthrights.
- § 5501.106 Outside employment and other outside activities.
- § 5501.107 Teaching, speaking and writing by special Government employees in the Public Health Service.
- § 5501.108 Exception to the prohibition against assisting in the prosecution of claims against, or acting as an agent or attorney before, the Government, applicable only to employees assigned to federally recognized Indian tribes or Alaska Native villages or regional or village corporations pursuant to the Intergovernmental Personnel Act.
- § 5501.109 Prohibited outside activities applicable to employees of the National Institutes of Health.
- § 5501.110 Prohibited financial interests applicable to senior employees of the National Institutes of Health.
- § 5501.111 Awards tendered to employees of the National Institutes of Health.
- § 5501.112 One-year disqualification of employees of the National Institutes of Health from certain matters involving an award donor.
61 FR 39763, July 30, 1996, unless otherwise noted.