5 CFR Part 839, Subpart H - Adjusting Retirement Deductions and Contributions
Subject Group 129Employee Retirement Deductions (§§ 839.801 - 839.804)
- § 839.801 Do I owe more money if I had a qualifying retirement coverage error and the employee retirement deductions for the new retirement plan are more than what I already paid?
- § 839.802 If I was in CSRS during my qualifying retirement coverage error, paid into the Fund more than I would have paid as a CSRS Offset, Social Security-Only, or FERS employee, and end up retroactively in one of those retirement plans, will I get a refund of the excess I had withheld from my pay?
- § 839.803 If I am like the person in the previous question, but the amount I paid as deductions under CSRS is more than the amount of combined retirement deductions and Social Security taxes due for my new retirement coverage, will I get a refund of the excess?
- § 839.804 If my qualifying retirement coverage error occurred while I was a reemployed annuitant, and I am later corrected retroactively to a different retirement plan, will I have to pay any additional amount for retirement deductions?
Subject Group 130Employer Retirement Contributions (§§ 839.811 - 839.812)
- § 839.811 Does my employer owe more money if I had a qualifying retirement coverage error and the employer retirement contributions for my new retirement plan are more than what was already paid?
- § 839.812 Will my employer get a refund if I had a qualifying retirement coverage error and the employer retirement contributions for my new retirement plan are less than what was already paid?
Subject Group 131Records Correction (§§ 839.821 - 839.822)
Title 5 published on 09-May-2017 03:44
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 5 CFR Part 839 after this date.