50 CFR 17.31 - Prohibitions.
(b) In addition to any other provisions of this part 17, any employee or agent of the Service, of the National Marine Fisheries Service, or of a State conservation agency which is operating a conservation program pursuant to the terms of a Cooperative Agreement with the Service in accordance with section 6(c) of the Act, who is designated by his agency for such purposes, may, when acting in the course of his official duties, take those threatened species of wildlife which are covered by an approved cooperative agreement to carry out conservation programs.
(c) Whenever a special rule in §§ 17.40 to 17.48 applies to a threatened species, none of the provisions of paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section will apply. The special rule will contain all the applicable prohibitions and exceptions.
- 50 CFR 17.41 — Special Rules - Birds.
- 50 CFR 17.47 — Special Rules - Insects.
- 50 CFR 17.42 — Special Rules - Reptiles.
- 50 CFR 17.32 — Permits - General.
- 50 CFR 17.40 — Special Rules - Mammals.
- 50 CFR 17.46 — Special Rules - Crustaceans.
- 50 CFR 17.43 — Special Rules - Amphibians.
- 50 CFR 17.44 — Special Rules - Fishes.
- 50 CFR 17.84 — Special Rules - Vertebrates.