50 CFR § 221.22 - How do I file a notice of intervention and response?
(i) Be a license party; and
(ii) File with the Office of Habitat Conservation, at the address provided in § 221.2, a notice of intervention and a written response to any request for a hearing within 20 days after the deadline in § 221.21(a)(2).
(1) If you agree with the information provided by NOAA under § 221.20(a) or by the requester under § 221.21(b), your response may refer to NOAA's explanation or the requester's hearing request for support.
(2) If you wish to rely on additional information or analysis, your response must provide the same level of detail with respect to the additional information or analysis as required under § 221.21(b).
(1) For each witness listed, you must provide:
(i) His or her name, address, telephone number, and qualifications; and
(ii) A brief narrative summary of his or her expected testimony; and
(d) Page limits.
(1) For each disputed factual issue, the information provided under paragraph (b) of this section (excluding citations to scientific studies, literature, and other documented information supporting your opinions) may not exceed two pages.
(2) For each witness, the information provided under paragraph (c)(1) of this section may not exceed one page.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.