50 CFR Part 221, Subpart B - Hearing Process
Subject Group 7Representatives (§ 221.10)
Subject Group 8Document Filing and Service (§§ 221.11 - 221.13)
Subject Group 9Initiation of Hearing Process (§§ 221.20 - 221.27)
- § 221.20 What supporting information must NOAA provide with its preliminary conditions or prescriptions?
- § 221.21 How do I request a hearing?
- § 221.22 How do I file a notice of intervention and response?
- § 221.23 Will hearing requests be consolidated?
- § 221.24 Can a hearing process be stayed to allow for settlement discussions?
- § 221.25 How will NOAA respond to any hearing requests?
- § 221.26 What will the Office of Habitat Conservation do with any hearing requests?
- § 221.27 What regulations apply to a case referred for a hearing?
Subject Group 10General Provisions Related to Hearings (§§ 221.30 - 221.35)
- § 221.30 What will the Department of Commerce's designated ALJ office do with a case referral?
- § 221.31 What are the powers of the ALJ?
- § 221.32 What happens if the ALJ becomes unavailable?
- § 221.33 Under what circumstances may the ALJ be disqualified?
- § 221.34 What is the law governing ex parte communications?
- § 221.35 What are the requirements for motions?
Subject Group 11Prehearing Conferences and Discovery (§§ 221.40 - 221.47)
- § 221.40 What are the requirements for prehearing conferences?
- § 221.41 How may parties obtain discovery of information needed for the case?
- § 221.42 When must a party supplement or amend information it has previously provided?
- § 221.43 What are the requirements for written interrogatories?
- § 221.44 What are the requirements for depositions?
- § 221.45 What are the requirements for requests for documents or tangible things or entry on land?
- § 221.46 What sanctions may the ALJ impose for failure to comply with discovery?
- § 221.47 What are the requirements for subpoenas and witness fees?
Subject Group 12Hearing, Briefing, and Decision (§§ 221.50 - 221.60)
- § 221.50 When and where will the hearing be held?
- § 221.51 What are the parties' rights during the hearing?
- § 221.52 What are the requirements for presenting testimony?
- § 221.53 How may a party use a deposition in the hearing?
- § 221.54 What are the requirements for exhibits, official notice, and stipulations?
- § 221.55 What evidence is admissible at the hearing?
- § 221.56 What are the requirements for transcription of the hearing?
- § 221.57 Who has the burden of persuasion, and what standard of proof applies?
- § 221.58 When will the hearing record close?
- § 221.59 What are the requirements for post-hearing briefs?
- § 221.60 What are the requirements for the ALJ's decision?
Title 50 published on 03-May-2017 05:17
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 50 CFR Part 221 after this date.