7 CFR 1.621 - How do I request a hearing?
(a) General. To request a hearing on disputed issues of material fact with respect to any preliminary condition filed by the Forest Service, you must:
(1) Be a license party; and
(2) File with NFS, at the appropriate address provided in § 1.612(a)(1), a written request for a hearing:
(i) For a case under § 1.601(d)(1), within 30 days after the Forest Service files a preliminary condition with FERC; or
(ii) For a case under § 1.601(d)(2), within 60 days after the Forest Service files a preliminary condition with FERC.
(b) Content. Your hearing request must contain:
(1) A numbered list of the factual issues that you allege are in dispute, each stated in a single, concise sentence;
(2) The following information with respect to each issue:
(i) The specific factual statements made or relied upon by the Forest Service under § 1.620(a) that you dispute;
(ii) The basis for your opinion that those factual statements are unfounded or erroneous; and
(iii) The basis for your opinion that any factual dispute is material.
(3) With respect to any scientific studies, literature, and other documented information supporting your opinions under paragraphs (b)(2)(ii) and (b)(2)(iii) of this section, specific citations to the information relied upon. If any such document is not already in the license proceeding record, you must provide a copy with the request; and
(4) A statement indicating whether or not you consent to service by electronic means under § 1.613(c)(4) and, if so, by what means.
(c) Witnesses and exhibits. Your hearing request must also list the witnesses and exhibits that you intend to present at the hearing, other than solely for impeachment purposes.
(1) For each witness listed, you must provide:
(i) His or her name, address, telephone number, and qualifications; and
(ii) A brief narrative summary of his or her expected testimony.
(2) For each exhibit listed, you must specify whether it is in the license proceeding record.
(d) Page limits.
(1) For each disputed factual issue, the information provided under paragraph (b)(2) of this section may not exceed two pages.
(2) For each witness, the information provided under paragraph (c)(1) of this section may not exceed one page.
Title 7 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1 after this date.