7 CFR 1.621 - How do I request a hearing?
(1) Be a license party; and
(1) A numbered list of the factual issues that you allege are in dispute, each stated in a single, concise sentence;
(2) The following information with respect to each issue:
(iii) The basis for your opinion that any factual dispute is material.
(3) With respect to any scientific studies, literature, and other documented information supporting your opinions under paragraphs (b)(2)(ii) and (b)(2)(iii) of this section, specific citations to the information relied upon. If any such document is not already in the license proceeding record, you must provide a copy with the request; and
(1) For each witness listed, you must provide:
(i) His or her name, address, telephone number, and qualifications; and
(ii) A brief narrative summary of his or her expected testimony.
(1) For each disputed factual issue, the information provided under paragraph (b)(2) of this section may not exceed two pages.
(2) For each witness, the information provided under paragraph (c)(1) of this section may not exceed one page.
Title 7 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 1 after this date.
- 7 CFR 1.602 — What Terms Are Used in This Subpart?
- 7 CFR 1.613 — What Are the Requirements for Service of Documents?
- 7 CFR 1.626 — What Will the Forest Service Do With Any Hearing Requests?
- 7 CFR 1.622 — How Do I File a Notice of Intervention and Response?
- 7 CFR 1.603 — How Are Time Periods Computed?
- 7 CFR 1.625 — How Will the Forest Service Respond to Any Hearing Requests?
- 7 CFR 1.651 — What Are the Parties' Rights During the Hearing?
- 7 CFR 1.642 — When Must a Party Supplement or Amend Information It Has Previously Provided?