7 CFR 1.622 - How do I file a notice of intervention and response?
(i) Be a license party; and
(ii) File with NFS, at the appropriate address provided in § 1.612(a)(1), a notice of intervention and a written response to any request for a hearing within 20 days after the deadline in § 1.621(a)(2).
(1) If you agree with the information provided by the Forest Service under § 1.620(a) or by the requester under § 1.621(b), your response may refer to the Forest Service's explanation or the requester's hearing request for support.
(1) For each witness listed, you must provide:
(i) His or her name, address, telephone number, and qualifications; and
(ii) A brief narrative summary of his or her expected testimony; and
(1) For each disputed factual issue, the information provided under paragraph (b) of this section (excluding citations to scientific studies, literature, and other documented information supporting your opinions) may not exceed two pages.
(2) For each witness, the information provided under paragraph (c)(1) of this section may not exceed one page.
- 7 CFR 1.602 — What Terms Are Used in This Subpart?
- 7 CFR 1.613 — What Are the Requirements for Service of Documents?
- 7 CFR 1.626 — What Will the Forest Service Do With Any Hearing Requests?
- 7 CFR 1.603 — How Are Time Periods Computed?
- 7 CFR 1.624 — Can a Hearing Process Be Stayed to Allow for Settlement Discussions?
- 7 CFR 1.642 — When Must a Party Supplement or Amend Information It Has Previously Provided?