7 CFR § 760.635 - Total farm revenue.
(3) 15 percent of the amount of any direct payments made to the participant under part 1412 of this title.
(5) The total amount of any loan deficiency payments, marketing loan gains, and marketing certificate gains made to the participant under parts 1421 and 1434 of this title.
(6) The amount of payments for prevented planting.
(7) The amount of crop insurance indemnities.
(8) The amount of NAP payments received.
(12) For crops for which the eligible participant received a waiver under the provisions of § 760.105(c) or obtained relief according to § 760.106, the value determined by FSA based on what the participant would have received, irrespective of any other provision, if NAP or crop insurance coverage had been obtained.
(b) Sale of plant parts or by-products, such as straw, will not be counted as farm revenue.
(c) For value loss crops:
(1) Other inventory on hand or marketed at some time other than immediately prior to and immediately after the disaster event are irrelevant for revenue purposes and will not be counted as revenue for SURE.
(2) Revenue will not be adjusted for market loss.
(3) Quality losses will not be considered in determining revenue.
(4) In no case will market price declines in value loss crops, due to any cause, be considered in the calculation of payments for those crops.