7 CFR 799.6 - FSA State office environmental responsibilities.
(2) Appointing two or more collateral duty State Environmental Coordinators (SECs) or at least one full time SEC.
(c) SECs or designees are responsible for:
(1) Serving as the environmental compliance coordinators on all environmental-related matters within their respective State;
(2) Advising SEDs on environmental issues;
(5) When feasible, developing controls for avoiding or mitigating adverse environmental impacts and monitoring the implementation of those controls;
(6) Reviewing FSA proposed actions that are not categorically excluded from documentation in an environmental assessment or environmental impact statement, or that otherwise require State office approval or clearance, and making appropriate recommendations to the approving official;
(7) Providing assistance to resolve post-approval environmental issues at the State office level;
(11) Representing the SED on environmental issues, as requested;
(12) Delegating duties under this section with the approval of both the SED and NECM; and
(13) Other NEPA and environmental compliance-related duties as assigned.
Title 7 published on 10-May-2017 03:42
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 799 after this date.