7 CFR 799.9 - Environmental review documents.
(a) FSA may prepare the following documents during the environmental review process:
(3) Environmental Assessment (EA);
(4) Supplemental Environmental Assessment;
(5) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS);
(6) Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (SEIS);
(7) Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI);
(8) Record of Decision (ROD);
(9) Notice of Intent (NOI) to prepare any type of EIS;
(10) Notice of Availability (NOA) of environmental documents;
(11) Notice of public scoping meetings;
(12) Other notices, including those required under Executive Order 11988, “Floodplain Management,” Executive Order 13690, “Establishing a Federal Flood Risk Management Standard and a Process for Further Soliciting and Considering Stakeholder Input,” and Executive Order 11990, “Protection of Wetlands;”
(13) Memorandums of Agreement or Understanding (MOA or MOU), such as those for mitigation of adverse effects on historic properties as specified in 36 CFR part 800, “Protection of Historic Properties;” and
(14) Environmental studies, as indicated and appropriate.