7 CFR 799.10 - Administrative records.
(a) FSA will maintain an administrative record of documents and materials that FSA created or considered during its NEPA decision making process for a proposed action and referenced as such in the NEPA documentation, which can include any or all the following:
(1) Any NEPA environmental review documents listed in § 799.9, as applicable;
(2) Technical information, permits, plans, sampling results, survey information, engineering reports, and studies, including environmental impact studies and assessments;
(3) Policies, guidelines, directives, and manuals;
(4) Internal memorandums or informational papers;
(5) Contracts or agreements;
(6) Notes of professional telephone conversations and meetings;
(7) Meeting minutes;
(8) Correspondence with agencies and stakeholders;
(9) Communications to and from the public;
(11) Maps, drawings, charts, and displays; and
(12) All public comments received during the NEPA comment periods.
Title 7 published on 10-May-2017 03:42
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 7 CFR Part 799 after this date.