Jump to navigation
7 CFR Part 42, Subpart B - Procedures for Stationary Lot Sampling and Inspection
- § 42.103 Purpose and scope.
- § 42.104 Sampling plans and defects.
- § 42.105 Basis for selection of sample.
- § 42.106 Classifying and recording defects.
- § 42.107 Lot acceptance criteria.
- § 42.108 Normal, tightened, or reduced inspection.
- § 42.109 Sampling plans for normal condition of container inspection, Tables I and I-A.
- § 42.110 Sampling plans for tightened condition of container inspection; Tables II and II-A.
- § 42.111 Sampling plans for reduced condition of container inspection, Tables III and III-A; and limit number for reduced inspection, Table III-B.
- § 42.112 Defects of containers: Tables IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, and X.
- § 42.113 Defects of label, marking, or code.
- § 42.114 Procedures for evaluating interior container defects.