7 CFR Part 58 - GRADING AND INSPECTION, GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR APPROVED PLANTS AND STANDARDS FOR GRADES OF DAIRY PRODUCTS
- Subpart A - Provisions Governing the Inspection and Grading Services of Manufactured or Processed Dairy Products (§§ 58.1 - 58.64)
- Subpart B - General Specifications for Dairy Plants Approved for USDA Inspection and Grading Service 1 (§§ 58.100 - 58.938)
- Subparts C-V [Reserved]
- Subpart W - United States Department of Agriculture Standard for Ice Cream (§§ 58.2825 - 58.2827)
Compliance with these standards does not excuse failure to comply with the provisions of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Ala. Admin. Code r. 420-3-17-.03 - 420-3-17-.03 - Quality Requirements For Milk For Manufacturing Purposes
- Fla. Admin. Code r. 5K-10.003 - 5K-10.003 - Dating, Standards for Milk, Milk Products, Manufactured Milk Products and Frozen Desserts