9 CFR Part 312 - PART 312—OFFICIAL MARKS, DEVICES AND CERTIFICATES
- § 312.1 General.
- § 312.2 Official marks and devices to identify inspected and passed products of cattle, sheep, swine, or goats.
- § 312.3 Official marks and devices to identify inspected and passed equine products.
- § 312.4 Official ante-mortem inspection marks and devices.
- § 312.5 Official seals for transportation of products.
- § 312.6 Official marks and devices in connection with post-mortem inspection and identification of adulterated products and insanitary equipment and facilities.
- § 312.7 [Reserved]
- § 312.8 Export inspection marks.
- § 312.9 Official detention marks and devices.
- § 312.10 Official mark for maintaining the identity and integrity of samples.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 345 Ind. Admin. Code 9-12-5 - 345 IAC 9-12-5 - Adulterated products or insanitary facilities; official marks