9 CFR Part 73 - SCABIES IN CATTLE
- § 73.1 Interstate movement prohibited.
- § 73.1a [Reserved]
- § 73.1b Quarantine policy.
- § 73.1c Definitions.
- § 73.2 Interstate shipment for immediate slaughter from quarantined or nonquarantined areas; conditions under which permitted.
- § 73.3 Shipment for purposes other than slaughter; conditions under which permitted.
- § 73.4 Interstate shipment of exposed but not visibly diseased cattle from a quarantined or nonquarantined area; conditions under which permitted.
- § 73.5 Interstate shipment of undiseased cattle from quarantined area; when permitted.
- § 73.6 Placarding means of conveyance and marking billing of shipments of treated scabby cattle or cattle exposed to scabies.
- § 73.7 Movement from quarantined to free area and shipment therefrom; restrictions under which permitted.
- § 73.8 Cattle infected or exposed during transit.
- § 73.9 Owners assume responsibility; must execute agreement prior to dipping or treatment waiving all claims against United States.
- § 73.10 Permitted dips; substances allowed.
- § 73.11 Treatment of means of conveyance and premises having contained scabby cattle.
- § 73.12 Ivermectin. 1
Title 9 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 9 CFR Part 73.