Part 451 - ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS FOR OFFICIAL TESTING STATIONS
- § 451.10 - Purpose and Scope
- § 451.15 - Definitions
- § 451.20 - Application
- § 451.25 - Incorporation by Reference of Federal Regulations
- § 451.30 - Standards of Construction
- § 451.40 - Address for Correspondence
- § 451.50 - Definitions (Renumbered)
- § 451.60 - Supervision of Official Testing Station and Enforcement of Department Policies
- § 451.70 - Permit Application Procedures and Operating Requirements for Official Testing Stations
- § 451.80 - Applicant Qualifications for Official Testing Station Permit
- § 451.90 - Official Testing Station Requirements
- § 451.100 - Official Testing Station Lane or Designated Testing Area Requirements
- § 451.110 - Official Testing Stations (OTS) Classifications, Specifications and Safety Test Equipment
- § 451.120 - Responsibilities of Official Testing Station Owner
- § 451.130 - Responsibilities of Certified Safety Tester
- § 451.140 - Certificate of Safety
- § 451.150 - Completion Procedures for Vehicle Inspection Report (VIR)
- § 451.160 - Official Testing Station Forms, Records and Reports
- Appendix A - Inspection Procedures/Specifications for Type I School Buses (Repealed), version 17
- Appendix B - Inspection Procedures/Specifications for Type II School Buses (Repealed), version 12
- Appendix C - Inspection Procedures/Specifications for Type I Special Education School Buses (Repealed), version 11
- Appendix D - Inspection Procedures/Specifications for Type II Special Education School Buses (Repealed), version 10
- Appendix E - Driver's Pre-Trip Inspection Requirements (Repealed), version 9
- Appendix F - Authorized Inspection Equipment, version 8
- Appendix G - Illinois Minimum Standards for School Bus - Van Type Conversion 1-16 Passengers Purchased Prior to September 1974 (Repealed), version 8
- ILLUSTRATION A - Stop Arm Panel (Repealed), version 12
- ILLUSTRATION B - Exhaust Guidelines (Repealed), version 10
Current through Register Vol. 45, No. 52, December 27, 2021
Adopted at 13 Ill. Reg. 19597, effective December 1, 1989; amended at 17 Ill. Reg. 12839, effective July 27, 1993; amended at 19 Ill. Reg. 4394, effective March 13, 1995.
AUTHORITY: Implementing and authorized by Section 6-410 of the Illinois Driver Licensing Law [625 ILCS 5/6-410 ], Article VIII of the Illinois Vehicle Equipment Law [625 ILCS 5 /Ch. 12, Art. VIII], and the Illinois Vehicle Inspection Law [625 ILCS 5/Ch. 13].
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.