RULE 223-42.2 - Federal regulations and requirements
RULE 223-42.2. Federal regulations and requirements
The Iowa review and compliance program shall operate in accordance with the following requirements:
(1) The National Historic Preservation Act (16 U.S.C. 470 et seq.).
(2) Title 36 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 60 (36 CFR 60).
(3) Title 36 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 61 (36 CFR 61).
(4) Title 36 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 63 (36 CFR 63).
(5) Title 36 of the Code of Federal Regulations Part 800 (36 CFR 800).
(6) Contract requirements outlined in the state of Iowa's Historic Preservation fund grant agreement with the National Park Service, including requirements described in the Historic Preservation Fund Grants Manual, special conditions attached to the grant agreement, and any other National Park Service requirement considered a condition of receiving the annual federal grant.
(7) Nationwide Programmatic Agreements and other federal program alternatives executed or issued by the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation under 36 CFR § 800.14, as applicable.
(9) Easements and covenants granted pursuant to the implementation of state historic preservation program activities.
(10) Iowa Code chapter 303.(ARC 0268C, lAB 8/8/12, effective 9/12/12)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.