Nev. Admin. Code § 645.210 - Scope of examination
The examination for salespersons may be a different examination from the examination for brokers. Each of the examinations will consist of questions covering any or all of the following subjects:
(a) Contract law;
(b) Real estate law and conveyancing;
(c) Listing property and services to the seller;
(d) Selling property and services to the buyer; and
(a) Land economics and appraising;
(b) Land descriptions;
(c) Financing and insurance;
(e) Escrows and closings;
(f) Subdivisions and developments;
(g) Property management;
(h) Environmental issues; and
(i) Tax issues that affect real estate ownership.
3. Procedures and ethics:
(a)NRS 113.060 to 113.150, inclusive, 116.4109 and 116.41095, and chapters 119, 119A, 119B and 645 of NRS and the regulations adopted pursuant to them;
(b) Federal laws, including, without limitation:
(1) Fair Housing Act, 42 U.S.C. §§ 3601 et seq.;
(2) Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 1701 et seq.;
(3) Truth in Lending Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 1601 et seq.;
(4) Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, 42 U.S.C. §§ 12101 et seq.;
(5) Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, 12 U.S.C. §§ 2601 et seq.;
(6) Equal Credit Opportunity Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 1691 et seq.; and
(7) The Residential Lead-Based Paint Exposure Reduction Act of 1992, 42 U.S.C. §§ 4851 et seq.; and
(c) Real estate brokerage and ethics, professional responsibility, fair practice and the duties listed in any form prepared by the Division pursuant to NRS 645.193. A copy of a form prepared by the Division pursuant to NRS 645.193 may be obtained from the Division.
NRS 645.190, 645.460
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.