COGENERATION AND SMALL POWER PRODUCTION
- § 704.8771 - Small power production facility" defined
- § 704.8773 - Applicability
- § 704.8775 - Adoption by reference of certain federal regulations
- § 704.8777 - Proposed contract for purchase of capacity or energy: Contents; requirement for bond or other security; application for approval of contract
- § 704.8779 - Proposed contract for purchase of capacity or energy: Consistency with plan to increase supply of or decrease demand for electricity
- § 704.8781 - Submission of information
- § 704.8783 - Requirements for reporting data: Short-term avoided costs; analyses and calculations for determining proposed rates
- § 704.8785 - Requirements for reporting data: Information relating to design, operations and safety; efficiency of generation of power
- § 704.8787 - Interconnection costs
- § 704.8789 - System emergency
- § 704.8791 - Contracts and short-term rates for purchase of power; rates for sales
- § 704.8793 - Resolution of disputes
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.