Division 20 - STATE AGENCY COORDINATION PROGRAM
- § 629-020-0000 - Purpose
- § 629-020-0010 - Applicability
- § 629-020-0020 - Compliance with the Statewide Planning Goals and Compatibility with Acknowledged Comprehensive Plans and Land Use Regulations
- § 629-020-0030 - Compliance with the Statewide Planning Goals
- § 629-020-0040 - Compliance with Acknowledged Comprehensive Plans and Land Use Regulations
- § 629-020-0050 - Dispute Resolution
- § 629-020-0060 - Compliance and Compatibility of New or Amended Land Use Programs
- § 629-020-0070 - Coordination with Affected State and Federal Agencies and Special Districts
- § 629-020-0080 - Cooperation and Technical Assistance to Local Governments
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.