Title 28 - HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Part I - General Health (Chapter 1 to 10)
- Part II - Local Health (Chapter 11 to 20)
- Part III - PREVENTION OF DISEASES (Chapter 21 to 30)
- Part IV - Health Facilities (Subpart A to H)
- Part V - Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (Chapter 701 to 717)
- Part VI - Health Care Cost Containment Council (Chapter 903 to 931)
- Part VII - Emergency Medical Services (Subpart A to B)
- Part VIII - Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC Program) (Chapter 1101 to 1113)
- Part IX - MEDICAL MARIJUANA (Chapter 1131 to 1230)
This title cited in 31 Pa. Code § 301.203 (relating to filing requirements) ; 34 Pa. Code § 14a.44 (relating to manner and limitations of storage) ; 49 Pa. Code § 16.95 (relating to medical records) ; 49 Pa. Code § 21.284b (relating to prescribing, administering and dispensing controlled substances) ; and 49 Pa. Code § 41.1 (relating to definitions).
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.