Utah Admin. Code R382-10-5 - Verification and Information Exchange
Current through Bulletin No. 2021-18, September 15, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
(1) The provisions of Section R414-308-4 apply to applicants and enrollees of CHIP.
(2) The Department and the eligibility agency shall safeguard applicant and enrollee information in accordance with Section R414-301-4.
(3) The Department or the eligibility agency may release information concerning applicants and enrollees and their households to other state and federal agencies to determine eligibility for other public assistance programs.
(5) The Department shall enter into an agreement with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to allow the FFM to screen applications and reviews submitted through the FFM for CHIP eligibility.
(a) The agreement must provide for the exchange of file data and eligibility status information between the Department and the FFM as required to determine eligibility and enrollment in insurance affordability programs, and eligibility for advance premium tax credits and reduced cost sharing.
(b) The agreement applies to agencies under contract with the Department to provide CHIP eligibility determination services.
(6) The Department and the eligibility agency shall release information to the Title IV-D agency and Social Security Administration to determine benefits.