Utah Admin. Code R15-4 - Administrative Rulemaking Procedures
- § R15-4-1 - Authority and Purpose
- § R15-4-2 - Definitions
- § R15-4-3 - Publication Dates and Deadlines
- § R15-4-4 - Thirty-day Comment Period for a Proposed Rule and a Change in Proposed Rule
- § R15-4-5a - Notice of the Effective Date for a Proposed Rule
- § R15-4-5b - Notice of the Effective Date for a Change in Proposed Rule
- § R15-4-6 - Nonsubstantive Changes in Rules
- § R15-4-7 - Substantive Changes in Proposed Rules
- § R15-4-8 - Temporary 120-day Rules
- § R15-4-9 - Underscoring and Striking Out
- § R15-4-10 - Estimates of Anticipated Cost or Savings, and Compliance Cost
63G-3-301; 63G-3-303; 63G-3-304; 63G-3-402
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.