Utah Admin. Code R384-201 - School-Based Vision Screening for Students in Public Schools
- § R384-201-1 - Authority
- § R384-201-2 - Definitions
- § R384-201-3 - Purpose
- § R384-201-4 - Free Screening
- § R384-201-5 - Required Screening for Students with an Individualized Education Plan
- § R384-201-6 - Proof of Screening
- § R384-201-7 - Training of Screeners
- § R384-201-8 - Screening
- § R384-201-9 - Requirements for Referral
- § R384-201-10 - Vision Symptom Questionnaire
- § R384-201-11 - Aggregate Reporting Requirements
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.