Utah Admin. Code R708-41 - Requirements of Acceptable Documentation, storage and Maintenance
- § R708-41-1 - Purpose
- § R708-41-2 - Authority
- § R708-41-3 - Definitions
- § R708-41-4 - Acceptable Forms of Identity Documents
- § R708-41-5 - Acceptable Forms of Lawful Presence or Status Evidence
- § R708-41-6 - Acceptable Forms of Social Security Number Evidence
- § R708-41-7 - Acceptable Forms of Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) Evidence
- § R708-41-8 - Acceptable Forms of Utah Residence Address Evidence
- § R708-41-9 - Acceptable Forms to Obtain Veteran Indicator
- § R708-41-10 - Document Requirements
- § R708-41-11 - Exceptions
- § R708-41-12 - Document Storage
53-3-104; 53-3-205; 53-3-214; 53-3-410; 53-3-804
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.