This locator links to state statutes that correspond to Articles of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Locators are also available for the Uniform Probate Code, Uniform Code of Evidence, and uniform laws in the areas of: matrimonial, family and health and business and finance. If you are unclear about what Uniform Laws are see the LII "Uniform Laws" page.
The Uniform Law Commission now publishes the following 50-state locators:
- Article 1: General Provisions
- Article 2: Sales
- Article 2A: Leases
- Article 3: Commercial Paper
- Article 4: Bank Deposits and Collections
- Amendments to Articles 3 and 4
- Article 4A: Funds Transfers
- Amendments to Article 4A: Funds Transfers
- Article 5: Letters of Credit
- Article 6: Bulk Transfers
- Article 7: Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading and Other Documents of Title
- Article 8: Investment Securities
- Article 9: Secured Transactions; Sales of Accounts and Chattel Paper
- Amendments to Article 9
See also Minnesota U.C.C.-based commercial codes.