Uniform Matrimonial and Family Laws Locator
The Uniform Law Commission now provides locators for matrimonial and family laws.
This locator links to state laws which correspond to Uniform Laws in the subject areas of matrimony and family. In cases where the text of the Uniform Law, as originally promulgated, is available on the Net it also links to it.
Locators are also available for the Uniform Commercial Code, Uniform Probate Code, Uniform Code of Evidence, and uniform laws in the area of business and finance. If you are unclear about what Uniform Laws are see the LII "Uniform Laws" page.
Uniform Laws Covered
- Revised Uniform Abortion Act (no cites)
- Uniform Adoption Act
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
- Uniform Civil Liability for Support Act
- Uniform Divorce Recognition Act
- Uniform Interstate Enforcement of Domestic Violence Protection Orders Act
- Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Model Juvenile Court Act (no cites)
- Uniform Marital Property Act
- Uniform Marriage and Divorce Act
- Model Minor Student Capacity to Borrow Act
- Uniform Parentage Act
- Uniform Act on Paternity
- Uniform Premarital Agreement Act
- Uniform Putative and Unknown Fathers Act (no cites)
- Revised Uniform Reciprocal Enforcement of Support Act
- Uniform Status of Children of Assisted Conception Act (no cites)