- § 582a. Congressional findings
- § 582a–1. Cooperation by Secretary of Agriculture with States; assistance: plans, eligible institutions and amount
- § 582a–2. Authorization of appropriations; other allotments and grants
- § 582a–3. Matching funds; reapportionment to other qualifying institutions; reductions
- § 582a–4. Regulations; advice and assistance; appointment, membership, etc., of council
- § 582a–5. Apportionments, advice, criteria, etc.
- § 582a–6. Scope of forestry research
- § 582a–7. “State” defined
- § 582a–8. Competitive forestry, natural resources, and environmental grants program
16 U.S. Code Subchapter III - RESEARCH PROGRAMS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.