16 U.S. Code Subchapter III - RESEARCH PROGRAMS
- § 582a - Congressional findings
- § 582a–1 - Cooperation by Secretary of Agriculture with States; assistance: plans, eligible institutions and amount
- § 582a–2 - Authorization of appropriations; other allotments and grants
- § 582a–3 - Matching funds; reapportionment to other qualifying institutions; reductions
- § 582a–4 - Regulations; advice and assistance; appointment, membership, etc., of council
- § 582a–5 - Apportionments, advice, criteria, etc.
- § 582a–6 - Scope of forestry research
- § 582a–7 - “State” defined
- § 582a–8 - Competitive forestry, natural resources, and environmental grants program
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.