16 U.S. Code Chapter 3, Subchapter III - RESEARCH PROGRAMS
- § 582a. Congressional findings
- § 582a-1. Cooperation by Secretary of Agriculture with States; assistance: plans, eligible institutions and amount
- § 582a-2. Authorization of appropriations; other allotments and grants
- § 582a-3. Matching funds; reapportionment to other qualifying institutions; reductions
- § 582a-4. Regulations; advice and assistance; appointment, membership, etc., of council
- § 582a-5. Apportionments, advice, criteria, etc.
- § 582a-6. Scope of forestry research
- § 582a-7. “State” defined
- § 582a-8. Competitive forestry, natural resources, and environmental grants program
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.