10 CFR Part 4 - NONDISCRIMINATION IN FEDERALLY ASSISTED PROGRAMS OR ACTIVITIES RECEIVING FEDERAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE COMMISSION
- Subpart A - Regulations Implementing Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Title IV of the Energy Reorganization Act of 1974 (§§ 4.11 - 4.93)
- Subpart B - Regulations Implementing Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as Amended (§§ 4.101 - 4.233)
- Subpart C - Regulations Implementing the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as Amended (§§ 4.301 - 4.341)
- Subpart D [Reserved]
- Subpart E - Enforcement of Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Programs or Activities Conducted by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (§§ 4.501 - 4.571-4.999)
- Appendix A to Part 4 - Federal Financial Assistance to Which This Part Applies 1
Subpart A also issued under 42 U.S.C. 2000d through d-7.
Subpart B also issued under 29 U.S.C. 706.
Subpart C also issued under 42 U.S.C. 6101 through 6107.
Title 10 published on 10-May-2017 03:48
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 4 after this date.