8 U.S. Code Chapter 14 - RESTRICTING WELFARE AND PUBLIC BENEFITS FOR ALIENS
- § 1601 - Statements of national policy concerning welfare and immigration
- SUBCHAPTER I - ELIGIBILITY FOR FEDERAL BENEFITS (§§ 1611 to 1615)
- SUBCHAPTER II - ELIGIBILITY FOR STATE AND LOCAL PUBLIC BENEFITS PROGRAMS (§§ 1621 to 1625)
- SUBCHAPTER III - ATTRIBUTION OF INCOME AND AFFIDAVITS OF SUPPORT (§§ 1631 to 1632)
- SUBCHAPTER IV - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 1641 to 1646)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.