8 U.S. Code Subchapter I - ELIGIBILITY FOR FEDERAL BENEFITS
prev | next
- § 1611 - Aliens who are not qualified aliens ineligible for Federal public benefits
- § 1612 - Limited eligibility of qualified aliens for certain Federal programs
- § 1613 - Five-year limited eligibility of qualified aliens for Federal means-tested public benefit
- § 1614 - Notification and information reporting
- § 1615 - Requirements relating to provision of benefits based on citizenship, alienage, or immigration status under the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act, the Child Nutrition Act of 1966, and certain other Acts
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.