8 U.S. Code Subchapter II - ELIGIBILITY FOR STATE AND LOCAL PUBLIC BENEFITS PROGRAMS
- § 1621 - Aliens who are not qualified aliens or nonimmigrants ineligible for State and local public benefits
- § 1622 - State authority to limit eligibility of qualified aliens for State public benefits
- § 1623 - Limitation on eligibility for preferential treatment of aliens not lawfully present on basis of residence for higher education benefits
- § 1624 - Authority of States and political subdivisions of States to limit assistance to aliens and to distinguish among classes of aliens in providing general cash public assistance
- § 1625 - Authorization for verification of eligibility for State and local public benefits
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.