10 CFR Part 1044 - SECURITY REQUIREMENTS FOR PROTECTED DISCLOSURES UNDER SECTION 3164 OF THE NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR 2000
- § 1044.01 What are the purpose and scope of this part?
- § 1044.02 Who must follow the requirements contained in this part?
- § 1044.03 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 1044.04 What is a protected disclosure?
- § 1044.05 What is the effect of a disclosure qualifying as a “protected disclosure”?
- § 1044.06 Who may receive a protected disclosure?
- § 1044.07 How can you find out if a particular person is authorized to receive a protected disclosure?
- § 1044.08 Do you have to submit the documents for classification review before you give them to someone?
- § 1044.09 What do you do if you plan to disclose classified or unclassified controlled nuclear information orally rather than by providing copies of documents?
- § 1044.10 Will your identity be protected?
- § 1044.11 How do you protect the information that you want to disclose?
- § 1044.12 What procedures can you invoke if you believe you have been discharged, demoted, or otherwise discriminated against as a reprisal for making a protected disclosure?
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 1044.