12 CFR Part 223, Subpart F - General Provisions of Section 23B
- § 223.51 — What is the market terms requirement of section 23B?
- § 223.52 — What transactions with affiliates or others must comply with section 23B's market terms requirement?
- § 223.53 — What asset purchases are prohibited by section 23B?
- § 223.54 — What advertisements and statements are prohibited by section 23B?
- § 223.55 — What are the standards under which the Board may grant exemptions from the requirements of section 23B?
- § 223.56 — What transactions are exempt from the market-terms requirement of section 23B?
Title 12 published on .
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 223.