12 CFR Part 308 - RULES OF PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE
- SUBPART A — Uniform Rules of Practice and Procedure (§§ 308.1 - 308.41)
- SUBPART B — General Rules of Procedure (§§ 308.101 - 308.107)
- SUBPART C — Rules of Practice Before the FDIC and Standards of Conduct (§§ 308.108 - 308.109)
- SUBPART D — Rules and Procedures Applicable to Proceedings Relating to Disapproval of Acquisition of Control (§§ 308.110 - 308.114)
- SUBPART E — Rules and Procedures Applicable to Proceedings Relating to Assessment of Civil Penalties for Willful Violations of the Change in Bank Control Act (§§ 308.115 - 308.118)
- SUBPART F — Rules and Procedures Applicable to Proceedings for Involuntary Termination of Insured Status (§§ 308.119 - 308.126)
- SUBPART G — Rules and Procedures Applicable to Proceedings Relating to Cease-and-Desist Orders (§§ 308.127 - 308.131)
- SUBPART H — Rules and Procedures Applicable to Proceedings Relating to Assessment and Collection of Civil Money Penalties for Violation of Cease-and-Desist Orders and of Certain Federal Statutes, Including Call Report Penalties (§§ 308.132 - 308.133)
- SUBPART I — Rules and Procedures for Imposition of Sanctions Upon Municipal Securities Dealers or Persons Associated With Them and Clearing Agencies or Transfer Agents (§§ 308.134 - 308.137)
- SUBPART J — Rules and Procedures Relating to Exemption Proceedings Under Section 12(h) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§§ 308.138 - 308.143)
- SUBPART K — Procedures Applicable to Investigations Pursuant to Section 10(c) of the FDIA (§§ 308.144 - 308.150)
- SUBPART L — Procedures and Standards Applicable to a Notice of Change in Senior Executive Officer or Director Pursuant to Section 32 of the FDIA (§§ 308.151 - 308.155)
- SUBPART M — Procedures and Standards Applicable to an Application Pursuant to Section 19 of the FDIA (§§ 308.156 - 308.160)
- SUBPART N — Rules and Procedures Applicable to Proceedings Relating to Suspension, Removal, and Prohibition Where a Felony ls Charged (§§ 308.161 - 308.164)
- SUBPART O — Liability of Commonly Controlled Depository Institutions (§§ 308.165 - 308.168)
- SUBPART P — Rules and Procedures Relating to the Recovery of Attorney Fees and Other Expenses (§§ 308.169 - 308.183)
- SUBPART Q — Issuance and Review of Orders Pursuant to the Prompt Corrective Action Provisions of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act (§§ 308.200 - 308.204)
- SUBPART R — Submission and Review of Safety and Soundness Compliance Plans and Issuance of Orders To Correct Safety and Soundness Deficiencies (§§ 308.300 - 308.305)
- SUBPART S — Applications for a Stay or Review of Actions of Bank Clearing Agencies (§§ 308.400 - 308.402)
- SUBPART T — Program Fraud Civil Remedies and Procedures (§§ 308.500 - 308.546)
- SUBPART U — Removal, Suspension, and Debarment of Accountants From Performing Audit Services (§§ 308.600 - 308.605)
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 308 after this date.