13 CFR 134.611 - What should I include in my application for an award?
(a) Your application must be in the form of a written petition which is served and filed in accordance with § 134.204. It must contain the following information:
(2) Identification of the administrative proceeding for which you are seeking an award;
(3) A statement that you have prevailed, and a list of each issue in which you claim the position of SBA was not substantially justified;
(4) Your status as an individual, owner of an unincorporated business, partnership, corporation, association, organization, or unit of local government;
(5) Your net worth and number of employees as of the date the administrative proceeding was initiated, or a statement that one or both of these eligibility requirements do not apply to you;
(6) The amount of fees and expenses you are seeking, along with the invoice or billing statement from each service provider;
(7) A description of any affiliates (as that term is defined in § 134.608), or a statement that no affiliates exist;
(8) A statement that the application and any attached statements and exhibits are true and complete to the best of your knowledge and that you understand a false statement on these documents is a felony punishable by fine and imprisonment under 18 U.S.C. 1001; and
(i) Your name and address;
(ii) Your signature, or the signature of either a responsible official or your attorney; and
(b) You should follow this chart to determine which further documents must be included with your application:
|(1) Individual, owner of unincorporated business, partnership, corporation, association, organization, or unit of local government||(1) Net worth exhibit.|
|(2) Organization qualified as tax-exempt under
||(2) Copy of a ruling by the Internal Revenue Service that you qualify as a 501(c)(3) organization or|
|Statement that you were listed in the current edition of IRS Bulletin 78 as of the date the administrative proceeding was initiated.|
|(3) Tax-exempt religious organization not required to obtain a ruling from the Internal Revenue Service on its exempt status||(3) Description of your organization and the basis for your belief you are exempt.|
|(4) Cooperative association as defined in
||(4) Copy of your charter or articles of incorporation, and|
|Copy of your bylaws.|
Title 13 published on 2015-10-16
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 134 after this date.
Title 13 published on 2015-10-16.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 13.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.