§ 134.611What should I include in my application for an award?
(a) Your application must be in the form of a written petition which is served and filed in accordance with§ 134.204. It must contain the following information:
(1) A statement that OHA has jurisdiction over the case pursuant to§ 134.102(g);
(2) Identification of the administrative proceeding for which you are seeking an award;
(3) A statement that you have prevailed, and a list of each issue in which you claim the position of SBA was not substantially justified;
(4) Your status as an individual, owner of an unincorporated business, partnership, corporation, association, organization, or unit of local government;
(5) Your net worth and number of employees as of the date the administrative proceeding was initiated, or a statement that one or both of these eligibility requirements do not apply to you;
(6) The amount of fees and expenses you are seeking, along with the invoice or billing statement from each service provider;
(7) A description of any affiliates (as that term is defined in§ 134.608), or a statement that no affiliates exist;
(8) A statement that the application and any attached statements and exhibits are true and complete to the best of your knowledge and that you understand a false statement on these documents is a felony punishable by fine and imprisonment under18 U.S.C. 1001; and
(i) Your name and address;
(ii) Your signature, or the signature of either a responsible official or your attorney; and
(iii) The address and telephone number of the person who signs the application.
(b) You should follow this chart to determine which further documents must be included with your application:
(1) Individual, owner of unincorporated business, partnership, corporation, association, organization, or unit of local government