13 CFR Part 134, Subpart F - Implementation of the Equal Access to Justice Act
- § 134.601 What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 134.602 Under what circumstances may I apply for reimbursement?
- § 134.603 What is an adversary adjudication?
- § 134.604 What benefits may I claim?
- § 134.605 Under what circumstances are fees and expenses reimbursable?
- § 134.606 Who is eligible for possible reimbursement?
- § 134.607 How do I know which eligibility requirement applies to me?
- § 134.608 What are the special rules for calculating net worth and number of employees?
- § 134.609 What is the difference between a fee and an expense?
- § 134.610 Are there limitations on reimbursement for fees and expenses?
- § 134.611 What should I include in my application for an award?
- § 134.612 What must a net worth exhibit contain?
- § 134.613 What documentation do I need for fees and expenses?
- § 134.614 What deadlines apply to my application for an award and where do I send it?
- § 134.615 How will proceedings relating to my application for fees and expenses be conducted?
- § 134.616 How will I know if I receive an award?
- § 134.617 May I seek review of the ALJ's decision on my award?
- § 134.618 How are awards paid?
Title 13 published on 2015-10-16
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 13 CFR Part 134 after this date.