13 CFR Part 125 - PART 125—GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING PROGRAMS
- § 125.1 What definitions are important to SBA's Government Contracting Programs?
- § 125.2 What are SBA's and the procuring agency's responsibilities when providing contracting assistance to small businesses?
- § 125.3 What types of subcontracting assistance are available to small businesses?
- § 125.4 What is the Government property sales assistance program?
- § 125.5 What is the Certificate of Competency Program?
- § 125.6 What are the prime contractor's limitations on subcontracting?
- § 125.7 Acquisition-related dollar thresholds.
- § 125.8 What requirements must a joint venture satisfy to submit an offer for a procurement or sale set aside or reserved for small business?
- § 125.9 What are the rules governing SBA's small business mentor-protégé program?
- § 125.10 Mentor-Protégé programs of other agencies.
- § 125.11 Past performance ratings for certain small business concerns.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.