14 CFR Part 60 - FLIGHT SIMULATION TRAINING DEVICE INITIAL AND CONTINUING QUALIFICATION AND USE
prev | next
- § 60.1 Applicability.
- § 60.2 Applicability of sponsor rules to persons who are not sponsors and who are engaged in certain unauthorized activities.
- § 60.3 Definitions.
- § 60.4 Qualification Performance Standards.
- § 60.5 Quality management system.
- § 60.7 Sponsor qualification requirements.
- § 60.9 Additional responsibilities of the sponsor.
- § 60.11 FSTD use.
- § 60.13 FSTD objective data requirements.
- § 60.14 Special equipment and personnel requirements for qualification of the FSTD.
- § 60.15 Initial qualification requirements.
- § 60.16 Additional qualifications for a currently qualified FSTD.
- § 60.17 Previously qualified FSTDs.
- § 60.19 Inspection, continuing qualification evaluation, and maintenance requirements.
- § 60.20 Logging FSTD discrepancies.
- § 60.21 Interim qualification of FSTDs for new aircraft types or models.
- § 60.23 Modifications to FSTDs.
- § 60.25 Operation with missing, malfunctioning, or inoperative components.
- § 60.27 Automatic loss of qualification and procedures for restoration of qualification.
- § 60.29 Other losses of qualification and procedures for restoration of qualification.
- § 60.31 Recordkeeping and reporting.
- § 60.33 Applications, logbooks, reports, and records: Fraud, falsification, or incorrect statements.
- § 60.35 Specific full flight simulator compliance requirements.
- § 60.37 FSTD qualification on the basis of a Bilateral Aviation Safety Agreement (BASA).
- Appendix A to Part 60 - Qualification Performance Standards for Airplane Full Flight Simulators
- Appendix B to Part 60 - Qualification Performance Standards for Airplane Flight Training Devices
- Appendix C to Part 60 - Qualification Performance Standards for Helicopter Full Flight Simulators
- Appendix D to Part 60 - Qualification Performance Standards for Helicopter Flight Training Devices
- Appendix E to Part 60 - Qualification Performance Standards for Quality Management Systems for Flight Simulation Training Devices
- Appendix F to Part 60 - Definitions and Abbreviations for Flight Simulation Training Devices
Title 14 published on 2015-11-17
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 14 CFR Part 60 after this date.