17 CFR 165.10 - Contents of record for award determinations.
(a) The following items constitute the record upon which the award determination under § 165.7 shall be made:
(1) The whistleblower's Form TCR, “Tip, Complaint or Referral,” including related attachments, and other documentation provided by the whistleblower to the Commission;
(3) The complaint, notice of hearing, answers and any amendments thereto;
(5) The transcript of the related administrative hearing or civil injunctive proceeding, including any exhibits entered at the hearing or proceeding;
(6) Any other documents that appear on the docket of the proceeding; and
(7) Sworn declarations (including attachments) from the Commission's Division of Enforcement staff regarding any matters relevant to the award determination.
(b) The record upon which the award determinations under § 165.7 shall be made shall not include any Commission pre-decisional, attorney-client privilege, attorney work product privilege, or internal deliberative process materials related to the Commission or its staff's determination: To file or settle the related covered judicial or administrative action; and/or whether, to whom and in what amount to make a whistleblower award. Further, the record upon which the award determination under § 165.7 shall be made shall not include any other entity's pre-decisional, attorney-client privilege, attorney work product privilege, or internal deliberative process materials related to its or its staff's determination to file or settle a related action.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 165 after this date.