17 CFR 230.425 - Filing of certain prospectuses and communications under § 230.135 in connection with business combination transactions.
(b) All written communications that contain no more information than that specified in § 230.135 must be filed with the Commission on or before the date of first use except as provided in paragraph (d)(1) of this section. A communication limited to the information specified in § 230.135 will not be deemed an offer in accordance with § 230.135 even though it is filed under this section.
(c) Each prospectus or § 230.135 communication filed under this section must identify the filer, the company that is the subject of the offering and the Commission file number for the related registration statement or, if that file number is unknown, the subject company's Exchange Act or Investment Company Act file number, in the upper right corner of the cover page.
(d) Notwithstanding paragraph (a) of this section, the following need not be filed under this section:
(1) Any written communication that is limited to the information specified in § 230.135 and does not contain new or different information from that which was previously publicly disclosed and filed under this section.
(3) Any confirmation described in § 240.10b-10 of this chapter; and
2. No filing is required under § 240.13e-4(c), § 240.14a-12(b), § 240.14d-2(b), or § 240.14d-9(a), if the communication is filed under this section. Communications filed under this section also are deemed filed under the other applicable sections.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-6 — Filing Requirements.
- 17 CFR 230.165 — Offers Made in Connection With a Business Combination Transaction.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-2 — Commencement of a Tender Offer.
- 17 CFR 230.135 — Notice of Proposed Registered Offerings.
- 17 CFR 229.10 — (Item 10) General.
- 17 CFR 244.100 — General Rules Regarding Disclosure of Non-Gaap Financial Measures.
- 17 CFR 240.13e-4 — Tender Offers by Issuers.
- 17 CFR 240.14a-12 — Solicitation Before Furnishing a Proxy Statement.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-9 — Recommendation or Solicitation by the Subject Company and Others.
- 17 CFR 230.433 — Conditions to Permissible Post-Filing Free Writing Prospectuses.
- 17 CFR 232.313 — Identification of Investment Company Type and Series And/Or Class (Or Contract).
- 17 CFR 230.425 — Filing of Certain Prospectuses and Communications Under § 230.135 in Connection With Business Combination Transactions.