17 CFR Part 30 - FOREIGN FUTURES AND FOREIGN OPTIONS TRANSACTIONS
- § 30.1 Definitions.
- § 30.2 Applicability of the Act and rules.
- § 30.3 Prohibited transactions.
- § 30.4 Registration required.
- § 30.5 Alternative procedures for non-domestic persons.
- § 30.6 Disclosure.
- § 30.7 Treatment of foreign futures or foreign options secured amount.
- § 30.8 [Reserved]
- § 30.9 Fraudulent transactions prohibited.
- § 30.10 Petitions for exemption.
- § 30.11 Applicability of state law.
- § 30.12 Direct foreign order transmittal.
- § 30.13 Commission certification.
- Appendix A to Part 30 - Interpretative Statement With Respect to the Commission's Exemptive Authority Under § 30.10 of Its Rules
- Appendix B to Part 30 - Interpretative Statement With Respect to the Secured Amount Requirement Set Forth in § 30.7
- Appendix C to Part 30 - Foreign Petitioners Granted Relief From the Application of Certain of the Part 30 Rules Pursuant to § 30.10
- Appendix D to Part 30 - Commission Certification With Respect to Foreign Futures and Options Contracts on a Non-Narrow-Based Security Index
- Appendix E to Part 30 - Acknowledgment Letter for CFTC Regulation 30.7 Customer Secured Account
- Appendix F to Part 30 - Acknowledgment Letter for CFTC Regulation 30.7 Customer Secured Money Market Mutual Fund Account
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 17 CFR Part 30 after this date.
Title 17 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 17.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.