21 CFR § 117.126 - Food safety plan.
(a) Requirement for a food safety plan.
(1) You must prepare, or have prepared, and implement a written food safety plan.
(2) The food safety plan must be prepared, or its preparation overseen, by one or more preventive controls qualified individuals.
(b) Contents of a food safety plan. The written food safety plan must include:
(1) The written hazard analysis as required by § 117.130(a)(2);
(2) The written preventive controls as required by § 117.135(b);
(3) The written supply-chain program as required by subpart G of this part;
(4) The written recall plan as required by § 117.139(a); and
(5) The written procedures for monitoring the implementation of the preventive controls as required by § 117.145(a);
(6) The written corrective action procedures as required by § 117.150(a)(1); and
(7) The written verification procedures as required by § 117.165(b).
(c) Records. The food safety plan required by this section is a record that is subject to the requirements of subpart F of this part.