21 CFR Subpart F - Biological Soil Amendments of Animal Origin and Human Waste
- § 112.51 What requirements apply for determining the status of a biological soil amendment of animal origin?
- § 112.52 How must I handle, convey, and store biological soil amendments of animal origin?
- § 112.53 What prohibitions apply regarding use of human waste?
- § 112.54 What treatment processes are acceptable for a biological soil amendment of animal origin that I apply in the growing of covered produce?
- § 112.55 What microbial standards apply to the treatment processes in § 112.54?
- § 112.56 What application requirements and minimum application intervals apply to biological soil amendments of animal origin?
- § 112.60 Under this subpart, what requirements apply regarding records?