21 CFR Part 660 - ADDITIONAL STANDARDS FOR DIAGNOSTIC SUBSTANCES FOR LABORATORY TESTS
- Subpart A - Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (§§ 660.1 - 660.6)
- Subpart B [Reserved]
- Subpart C - Blood Grouping Reagent (§§ 660.20 - 660.28)
- Subpart D - Reagent Red Blood Cells (§§ 660.30 - 660.36)
- Subpart E - Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (§§ 660.40 - 660.46)
- Subpart F - Anti-Human Globulin (§§ 660.50 - 660.55)
For U.S. Customs Service regulations relating to viruses, serums, and toxins, see 19 CFR 12.21-12.23. For U.S. Postal Service regulations relating to the admissibility to the United States mails see parts 124 and 125 of the Domestic Mail Manual, that is incorporated by reference in 39 CFR part 111.
Title 21 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 660 after this date.