23 CFR Part 636, Subpart A - General
prev | next
- § 636.101 What does this part do?
- § 636.102 Does this part apply to me?
- § 636.103 What are the definitions of terms used in this part?
- § 636.104 Does this part apply to all Federal-aid design-build projects?
- § 636.105 Is the FHWA requiring the use of design-build?
- § 636.106 [Reserved]
- § 636.107 May contracting agencies use geographic preference in Federal-aid design-build or public-private partnership projects?
- § 636.108 [Reserved]
- § 636.109 How does the NEPA process relate to the design-build procurement process?
- § 636.110 What procedures may be used for solicitations and receipt of proposals?
- § 636.111 Can oral presentations be used during the procurement process?
- § 636.112 May stipends be used?
- § 636.113 Is the stipend amount eligible for Federal participation?
- § 636.114 What factors should be considered in risk allocation?
- § 636.115 May I meet with industry to gather information concerning the appropriate risk allocation strategies?
- § 636.116 What organizational conflict of interest requirements apply to design-build projects?
- § 636.117 What conflict of interest standards apply to individuals who serve as selection team members for the owner?
- § 636.118 Is team switching allowed after contract award?
- § 636.119 How does this part apply to a project developed under a public-private partnership?
Title 23 published on 2015-11-14.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 23 CFR Part 636.